I’ve been bad this week. Out of all 7 days, I’ve only journaled once. That is so sad. I need to change that starting right now. I’ve been lucky that I’ve been seeing friends and keeping busy, because If I had just been busy with school work I would have probably exploded. At least I have my oprah chai to keep me company.
Ten things that made this week Awesome:
1. Wicked – I saw this show for the second time (as I mentioned yesterday) and ahhh!!! I love it. I’m so glad it’s coming back (albeit to seattle) next summer!
2. Seeing Friends – I’ve been spending a lot of time with a lot of people that I don’t get to see that often. I forgot how nice having a social life was.
3. Drinks – My 19th birthday was a month ago, and I’m just starting to totally love this whole legality thing! Bring on the Sangria!
4. Work friends – Today I was working with a coworker that I haven’t worked with in around six months, and I forgot how much we got along! It was really great working with her, and catching up.
5. My mother – Every single day I become more and more like my mother, and I love it. I look up to her so much. She’s such a grounded woman, who knows what she wants from life, and is going to go get it.
6. Reading blogs – I’ve never really been into sitting down, whenever I have the chance, with a cup of tea and scrolling through blogs on bloglovin’, and catching up. It’s peaceful.
7. Spotify – I’ve been getting really lazy with music. Growing up, I was the kid who spent hours finding new music to listen to, and perfecting my itunes playlists. But I just don’t have time for that anymore, so Spotify has been a saviour. (Thank God for New music Tuesday)
8. Feeling good about myself – Feeling good about myself, and comfortable in my own skin has really changed my entire life. There are weeks when I don’t feel it, and there are weeks where I do. And I definitely felt this way this past week. Go me!
9. Walking a lot – This past week, I hit my 10000 step goal 5/7 days. I’ve been pretty active, despite not working out! (Which by the way needs to change)
10. Waking up earlier – If you know me, you know that I am really not a morning person, and I struggle with waking up. But I’ve realized that I need an hour to get ready, and that, somehow, has really helped me get out of bed. And I’m loving it.
Hope you all had wonderful weeks! Happy Monday!